Rathcormac N. S. is a co-educational, Catholic, primary school which strives to provide a well-ordered, caring, happy and secure atmosphere, where all children are helped to reach their full potential.
Rathcormac N.S. is a school with a Catholic ethos. It also welcomes pupils of all other religions and none.
Rathcormac N.S. will encourage the involvement of parents through home/school contacts and through their involvement on the Rathcormac Parents Association.
Rathcormac N.S. will endeavour to enhance the self-esteem of everyone in the school community, to foster in all, respect for people and property and to encourage responsible behaviour.
Rathcormac N.S. will promote gender equity amongst the staff and pupils.
“Ní neart go cur le chéile.” ( Strength in Unity)
- Admissions Policy – Updated 2020
- Internet Acceptance Use Policy 2020
- Whole School Policy for Special Educational Needs
- Supervision of Pupils
- Policy on Split Class
- Mission Statement
- Inclusion Policy
- Homework Policy
- Enrolment Policy Updated 2020
- Data Protection Privacy Statement
- Critical Incident
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- Code of Behaviour – Updated 2020
- Child Protection
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Administration of Medicines