Rathcormac National Schools Parents’ Association is a forum through which parents/guardians of children enrolled in the school can work together in co-operation with the Board of Management, Principal, Teaching Staff to provide the best possible education for their children.
Our school’s Parents’ Association is affiliated to the National Parents Council (Primary).
The Role of the Parents’ Association:
- The Parents’ Association works in partnership with the Principal, Teaching Staff and Board of Management in the development and review of school policies such as the anti-bullying policy, attendance policy, homework policy and parental involvement policy.
- The Parents’ Association is a support for parents of children enrolled in the school. The Parents’ Association is not, however, a forum for individual complaints.The school’s complaints procedure must be followed in the event of a complaint.
- The Parents’ Association organises fundraising events and in recent years have purchased much needed equipment for the school.
- The Parents’ Association provides support on occassions such as First Holy Communion and other school celebrations
- Details of the current Parents’ Association Committee will be published here after the AGM takes place